-"When I was first on the market for an Elvis Impersonator, Jeff immediately jumped out at me as the best performer. After Jeff came to my event and performed, I realized he may be one of the best Elvis Impersonators world wide. And to my understanding, there are 40,000 Elvis Impersonators world wide. From the very first phone call all the way up to the performance, Jeff was professional and reliable. At the event, he blew all my guests away with his unbelievable voice and stage presence. We all thought Elvis was in the room, as it was a standing room only. The party became electrified. We all had the best time. More importantly, it was Tony's Birthday, and Tony will remember this Birthday forever. I would hire Jeff again in a heartbeat. Thanks Jeff for the Best. There is no other. Sincerely, Mike B."
***** - "JEFF IS ELVIS! Everyone believed. When Elvis entered the room, the screaming began. These were adults in their 20s, in their 40s, and Elviss peers. He sang, he posed, he shook, he filled the memories on our cameras and our minds, He thanked us very much. Is Jeff the best in Vegas? Wed bet on it. Hes the greatest entertainment. Our guests couldnt believe we found the best. Thank you, Jeff, for such a memorable wedding reception for Aly and Clint and our 100 guests!" - Kelly L.
- "WHAT SETS JEFF APART FROM OTHER PERFORMERS, ASIDE FROM HIS INCREDIBLE VOICE, IS HIS GENUINE SINCERITY AND PASSION HE PUTS INTO HIS PERFORMANCE. HE SEEMS TO HAVE A DRIVING DESIRE TO MAKE THE AUDIENCE HAPPY AS ELVIS ALWAYS DID. IN ADDITION, JEFF'S INTERACTIONS AND PHOTO OPS WITH GUESTS FOLLOWING HIS PERFORMANCE IS ASTONINISHING! HE IS ALMOST A 'STUDENT' OF ELVIS, KNOWING EVERY FACT THERE IS TO KNOW. WHAT A GREAT EXPERIENCE! JEFF TRULY KEEPS THE ELVIS LEGACY ALIVE IN A FUN, PROFESSIONAL, AND INCREDIBLY AUTHENTIC TRIBUTE" - Barbara B.
- "Hi Jeff, Firstly I wish to thank you for an amazing performance you gave us. Everybody was amazed at your set including the staff. Their words 'God he was so good, so many disappoint and milk the Vegas Elvis gravy train, but not him, we will recommend him to any future or past clients.'
I personally felt that your performance was first class and the way you made the party feel can only be thanked in words, but I wish I was there to embrace you and buy you a beer or two. You were also an honorable credit to the name of Elvis himself and in no way did him or his memory any negative harm in any way.
We have arrived back in the UK and added some videos for friends and family to view on YouTube with your permission. Jack my son has never done anything like that in his life before and is at heart a very shy boy. He enjoyed himself that day and as parents to watch him with you was again unforgettable and eye watering. The way in which you took him alongside you will remain in all of our heads and hearts forever. You made our wedding complete and to quote one of my guests 'You made a potentially tacky Vegas wedding into a class act.'
Thank you again so much for everything."- Carl & Cheryl P., UK
- "Jeff, You are a personable and talented young man. You wear your "jumps" well and carry yourself to the audience with excellent communication. It was a pleasure performing with you on the late shift show". - Ray Walker of The Jordanaires (Elvis' Backup Singers)
- "Jeff, I really appreciated your performance as Elvis in my Rock-N-Roll Cafe. Thank you for coming in to perform". - James Burton (Elvis' Lead Guitarist)
- " Hey Jeff, Being Bill Black's nephew and having lived in Memphis all my life, I've "seen quite a few" Elvis performers. The good, the bad, and the ugly !!! For several years there was a guy in Memphis that did an Elvis act and he was our favorite until we saw your performance in CA, now you are our all time favorite !!! - Louis Black (Bill Black was the original stand-up bass player & manager for Elvis)
- "Dear Elvis AKA Jeff Stanulis, I just wanted to write to tell you how wonderful you were at our wedding and how much we appreciated you being a part of our ceremony. Believe me when I tell you that you were exactly the kind of man I envisioned walking down the aisle. You are polite, gracious, but most important-fun. So often weddings today become this financial family nightmare that people getting married can't even have a good time. We had a blast with you there, and so did our wedding party. We also think you are wonderfully talented and "The King" would be proud. Thanks again for everything, it really was the best night of our lives. I smiled so much my face hurt the next day". - A. Hagerty & M. Metz
- "Jeff, WOW! We were really impressed. It is amazing how drawn to Elvis everyone is - old or young, male or female....and you are certainly great at being Elvis! I even noticed your TCB necklace! You really have it down to a science. I do not know if anyone from outside our group really spoke to you, but we had two separate people stop by to tell us how much they enjoyed your performance. One lady said she and her husband had more fun that night than they could remember in a long time. We all did, as well. I didn't tell anyone else in the family that I had hired you, so it was a complete surprise to everyone. I thought it might take everyone a while to figure out that you were there for Wayne's birthday, but they all said it was obvious by the look on my face, and knowing what a big fan he is. It must take a long time to get all that costume and jewelry on for just a 30 minute gig, but we really enjoyed it - and my husband said it was the coolest birthday gift he ever received. Best of luck & thanks again". - P. Adams
- "Hi Jeff, Thank you so much for your wonderful show and the kindness and patience you expressed on our crazy wedding night. It meant the world and really relaxed everyone after a stressful chapel ceremony. I hope the best for you and thank you again for your patience and extreme kindness! We had a blast!" - L./K. Penny
- "Jeff aka Elvis was FANTASTIC! He was a pleasure to talk to in the early planning stages of our Las Vegas wedding, and there was no doubt I wanted to book him as a surprise to my future husband and all my guests arriving from all over the US, Canada, and overseas. When he finally arrived at the venue, he rocked the house! Everyone was on their feet and he was great even after his performance, mingling, taking photos and chatting away. THANKS ELVIS!!" - Joy
- "Hi Jeff! THANK YOU! so very very much for such a fantastic experience. We were so thrilled to have you join us for our wedding! It was full of fun and full of love--and exactly what we wanted, plus more. We really cannot thank you enough. If anyone ever wants a personal wedding reference, feel free to send them my email address! you were wonderful! take care and all the best to you." - J./D. Faer
- "Dear Jeff: Thanks largely to your talent and good sportsmanship, we had a wonderful experience last week shooting photographs for our upcoming story about Elvis in Las Vegas. I wish all of our photo shoots were such A Big Hunk O Love. Stuck On You, E. Alberstein, Editor. - America West Airlines Magazine
- "I just wanted to personally thank you for making my sisters wedding such a memorable one. I must admit when my sister was telling my family that Elvis will be at her reception we were a little skeptical. At the reception I was so impressed by Elvis (I know his real name is Jeff Stanulis) as was my family. Not only by the way he carried himself as Elvis, but how kind he was to our kids. Again I thank you for your professionalism, courtesy and kindness. Thank you for a memory my family and I will never forget". - J. Eppenger
- "To Whom It May Concern, Jeff Stanulis worked for Farrington Productions for a season at our program at Caesar's Atlantic City. Mr. Stanulis performed as "Elvis". He was an excellent performer and representative for Farrington Productions. In his interactions with our clients and the general public, Mr. Stanulis was always friendly, helpful, dependable, and hardworking. He would be an asset to any company that would be fortunate enough to hire him. Sincerely, P. Merl, Vice President of Operations - Farrington Productions
- "Jeff, We hate to see you go! You really lit up our casino dubuting the Elvis Slot Machines". - Caesar's, Atlantic City
- "Jeff(Elvis), Thank you for performing as Elvis for our innaugural flight ceremony to Memphis, you were outstanding!" - Continental Airlines
- "Jeff, Thank you for your performance as Elvis. You were the best Elvis ever, and so kind with our customers". - Wildlife Conservation Society, Coney Island, NY
- Jeff, Thank you for kindness, I appreciate what you do". - Kim Basinger, Actress, Fundraiser Massapequa, NY
- "I would like to tell you that Elvis(Jeff) rocked! We renewed our vows and had a great time. I could not have imagined a better Elvis. Everybody in the Pasadena area has either seen or is tired of hearing the story of our vows(joke). Thanks again..'THANK YOU VERY MUCH'!" - C./J. Beltran